Olympik Village Apartments are Pet-Friendly!
Finding pet-friendly apartments in Rochester can be tough. Here at Olympik Village Apartments we certainly understand how important it is to have our companions by our sides. That's why we are a pet-friendly community. We love your pets almost as much as you do!
Not only will your pet find a cozy place to call home, but they'll also be able to take advantage of many of the great amenities within and around our community.
- Olympik Village Apartments allows dogs and cats
- No more than two (2) pets with a combined weight of 150 pounds are allowed per apartment
- Olympik Village Apartments has dog breed restrictions. Restricted dog breeds are Akita, American Bull Dog & American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Olde English Bull Doc, Presa Canario (Canary Dog), Rottweiler, Staffordshire, Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, Saint Bernard, Great Dane or any mix of these breeds.
- A pet addendum, current animal picture, and vet records are required
- Initial, Non-refundable pet fee of $250 required.
- $30/month per pet. No more than two pets are allowed per apartment.
The following pets are not authorized at Olympik Village Apartments: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
For further details on our pet policy and breed restrictions, please contact our office staff.